Thursday, March 29, 2007

A New Blog

I just created this blog because I realized that the posts on my other blog seem kind of random and I thought that I would focus this blog on the books that I read.

My other blog is titled "Confessions of a Former Bookworm" but a reader commented that I still seem to read a lot of books. I guess I'm in denial about being a bookworm. Perhaps my state of denial indicates that I have issues...

This blog is under construction so check back later for my reviews. I'll probably go back and review some oldies but goodies (as in books I read a long time ago) in addition to what I'm reading right now.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Looking forward to your first review :-)

Butrfly Garden said...

HAHA! That's great!!

I like this one! I like how you have your review next to them! Your reviews seem very honest! (Like AI!).